As security becomes tougher in cyberspace due to the dynamism of cybercrimes, there is a need for the world to change its crime-fighting methodology to curtail these changes.
This recently restructured and renamed course (from Cyber Intelligence & Information Gathering to Cyber Intelligence & Digital Forensics) will teach students how to carry out intelligence gathering from cyberspace using open-source intelligence tools that are available in cyberspace and also how to identify, extract, analyze, and preserve digital evidence while investigating cybercrime cases.
The continuous need for cyber-based intelligence has brought about the need for digital policing and the increased crime rate has necessitated the presentation of digital evidence. Students will learn how to function in a digital policing system in both the private and public sectors.
Why take this course
Students at HICS Academy are part of those changing the dynamics of Cyber Security exposure in Africa. Therefore, you will become a global student in a global community where you will:
- Be able to speak confidently on the subject matter.
- Become an Intelligence professional in the cyberspace.
- Understand the concept of digital forensics & cybercrime investigation.
- Become a digital forensics professional.
Students must have the following skills to be able to effectively understand this course
- Understanding of Law and Criminal Investigation
- Basic Understanding of Computer Operation
This course will consist of nine (8) weeks of pratical live-class sessions. The language of instruction for this course is English Language and it will be taught 100% Online.
Who Should Attend
- - Security Professionals
- - Private Inestigators
- - Incident Responder
- - Lawyers & Legal Practitioners
- - Chief Information Security Officers
- - Military Intelligence Officers
- - Digital Forensics Professionals
- Internal Assessment Yes
- Certification Exams No
- Language of Instruction English
- Accreditation CPD, UK
- Study Option Live Online
- Start Date N/A