As the world continues to be digitally connected and cybercriminals continue to research for exploitable vulnerabilities, there is a need to always have professionals who are highly skilled in the field of ethical hacking and penetrating testing.
This cybersecurity specialization will develop all necessary hacking skills that students will need to be able to test the security in Host (Client or Servers), Network & Wireless Infrastructure, Mobile & Web Applications of corporate organizations, government establishments, or individuals.
What you’ll learn?
- Learn the techniques used for attacking internal & external infrastructure..
- Put to use skills acquired for vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Locate and analyze weaknesses in information technology infrastructure.
- How to perform hacking ethically
Why pursue a career as Penetration Tester/Ethical Hacker
Let’s look at the reasons why you should pursue a Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing Career:
- High Earning: According to PayScale the average salary of a penetration tester is $84,690. This specialization has a very high take-home for professionals
- High Demands: Because the rate of cyber-attack is on the increase, corporate organizations are demanding a Penetration tester to help them locate vulnerabilities early before criminals. This has made this specialization to be on high demand.
- HICS Whitehat Title: Training as a penetration tester under HICS Academy would expose you to the ethics in hacking that if followed would earn you the title of White Hat Hacker
- Student's must have a computer system with high internet connectivity
- Computer system hardware requirement include at least 8GB Ram, and Virtualization Technology (VT)
- Computer System Operating System can be Windows 7 & above, Mac OS, Kali-Linux OS
The duration of this specialization is 12months. It comprises of 5months skilled learning period, 5months of certification training & exams period, and 2months of Specialization Experience Program (SEP)
Job Opportunities and Career Prospect
- - Ethical Hacker
- - Jnr. Pentester
- - Vulnerability Assessor
- - Network Penetrator Tester
- - Red Team Specialist